The home support program was designed to improve the well-being of individuals and families by providing them with personal care assistance, while giving family caregivers time for well-deserved respite.
Our main services are:
● Mobilization and walking in or out of the house
● Bathing, toileting and dressing
● Washing and setting hair, shaving and filing nails
We can also offer services such as:
● Do a load of laundry and make the bed, occupied or not
● Prepare and serve a meal or snack
This non-profit service is offered at a reasonable cost to those who need it, so only the direct operating costs will be charged.
COST: $14.00/hour (minimum 3 consecutive hours)
Note that this program is not an emergency service.
Click here for the detailed brochure.